This is a recipe I derived from a variety of traditional Bahrain recipes to come up with my very own Bahrain Breakfast to serve during the Formula 1 Bahrain GP.
1. Use ground lamb to make patties or slice a leg of lamb into thin, bacon-like strips.
2. Cook lamb in a seasoned frying pan with just a dash of oil. Season lamb with a pinch to 1 tsp of the Cardamon, Cumin, Ginger, Coriander, Black Pepper, & Paprika.
3. As lamb cooks, poach as many eggs as you would like to serve with an egg poacher (microwave or stove top, your pick).
4. As eggs and lamb cook, slice brioche into thick slices (~1 to 1 1/2 inches) and place on serving plates.
5. In a small bowl, place one package of cream cheese and put in the microwave just long enough to make it soft enough to stir. Stir in curry to taste. Add chutney to taste as well. If you do not have chutney, add a tablespoon of Russian salad dressing and minced onion.
6. Spread the sauce you just made over the brioche. Add a garnish of baby arugula. On top of the arugula, add your cooked lamb. Then add your poached egg. Spread or drizzle the same cream sauce over the top. Quickly roast sliced tomatoes in the remaining pan you just cooked the lamb in (for taste) and top with roasted tomatoes.
This is a delightful breakfast dish but you may need to go running later in the day to burn off that buttery brioche!