Hand On Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
What you need:
1 (18 ounce) container of bbq shredded pork (they sell a Market Pantry brand at Target if you don’t have a favorite)
8 yellow corn tostada shells
1 (8 ounce) package of shredded Mexican cheese
1 (7 ounce) container of refrigerated Roasted Corn & Black Bean Salsa (or salsa of your choice)
1 avocado, diced
What you do:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Heat shredded pork according to package directions. Stir in one cup of cheese.
3. Place tostada shells on a large cookie sheet, overlapping if necessary. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until hot.
4. To serve, place about 1/4 cup pork mixture on each tostada shell and top with salsa, avocado and remaining cheese.
- Shrimp Tostadas with Corn Salsa Recipe (thedailymeal.com)
- Sweet Pork Tostada (hauteapplepie.com)
- Chicken Tostadas with a twist (cookingandmyfamily.wordpress.com)